Friday, July 24, 2009

B-day plans?







So.... I need to find out what I am going to do on my birthday weekend....



I know that I will be going to dinner with friends on my birthday, but I still need to figure out where I am partying. I am thinking about going to The View Club in the city, but I still am not sure....


I found a great vint dress to wear to the club part of my b-day but I need to get the zipper in the back fixed. I don't mind! For a dress for $3.99 circa 80's, that was a great find... It is a strapless number that is just above the knees with a small slit in the back. What really sold me about the dress was the back beading on the front side of the dress, located at the ribs. That part incorporates a drapping that is sooo chic. I think I will match it with my lace LaPearla tights and some black shoes (still in search for some shoes)... IN LOVE!!! Can't wait to post that...hehe












No comments: